GETTING AROUND TUCSON & CAMPUS
Walk-up Shuttles & Taxis
Several shuttle options are available to bring you to campus from Tucson International Airport.
Four taxi companies are authorized to take walk-up passengers from Tucson International Airport.
Shuttle Masters is a reserve-in-advance service and does not accept walk-up passengers.
SHUTTLES TO CAMPUS
Tucson's SunLink Streetcar is a light rail train that runs through five different districts of Tucson that are all located on or near the UA campus. Visit here for their schedules, fares and route.
The University of Arizona participates in the Zip Car service, where you can rent vehicles by the hour or day. Visit here for more information.
Plenty of close-by parking will be available for Admitted Student Day attendees. The University of Arizona has many parking garages on campus. Visit here for specific locations of our parking garages. More information will be available soon about the best places to park for Admitted Student Day.
- McKale Center is located at 1721 E. Enke Dr., Tucson, AZ 85721. View a map of this location here.
- If dropping someone off at McKale, a drop off area is available in the parking lot east of McKale on Enke. It is just a short walk from the drop off area to the south entrance next to the Ticket Office.
There are two suggested accessible entrances into McKale.
- The entrance on the south side of McKale to the right of the Ticket Office goes directly to accessible seating options along the middle concourse.
- The entrance on the south side of McKale to the left of the Ticket Office leads to the elevator that will take you to the top concourse.
- You may also use the 2nd floor walkway between the Cherry garage and McKale. This takes you to accessible seating options along the top concourse. You may also reach the middle concourse accessible seating by taking the south elevator down one level.